Gower's Feed Store in Ranson, WV. is having a Chickenstock! June 1st, 2013, from 8am - 1pm

I would definitely like some quality Buff silkies - good breeding pullets. If anybody is bringing them, I would be interested in reserving them.

Yes, a Chocolate trio, and they were gone immediately. We had another great swap and were one of the last to leave. Only brought a few peeps and a couple hens home. Great fun on a nice day with awesome people. Thanks for all the support from vendors and buyers.
hugs.gif

I'll have pics up soon. Here are some I posted on our FB page. CLICK HERE!

Last edited:
Just wanted all our friends here on BYC to know that Ronnie Payne's father was killed in an accident yesterday afternoon. Two of his three children were in the accident with their grandfather on I81 also. They were transported to DC by helicopter. Ronnie...fatsu here on BYC, was on his way home from the Gower's Chickenstock when the accident happened.

Please remember Ronnie and his family in your prayers and check back here for updates on the children's conditions and for funeral information. What a sad end to a fun day. Ronnie's father was beloved by many, including the ChickenJunkies. May he rest in peace.
2665.png

Update: After 6 hours little Ronnie is out of surgery and the DR's say everything went as expected. His leg was broken in two places. He is out of ICU and in his room, may get to come home Tues. Ronnie's daughter was released last night without a scratch, thank God!

Update: The Viewing for Ron Payne will be held at Hunter Anderson Funeral Home in Berkeley Springs, WV Wednesday June 5th from 2pm-4pm and 7pm-9pm. Funeral services will also be held at Hunter Anderson Funeral Home Thursday June 6th at 2pm.

Update: Viewing services for Ron Payne will still be at Hunter Anderson Funeral Home in Berkeley Springs, WV. However, the funeral service will be Thursday at 2pm at Snyders Bible Church along route 9. Little Ronnie is expected to come home in the next day or two.

Update: Little Ronnie is back home with his family again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom