GQF incubator and hatcher (2 units)

ga_goat

Songster
9 Years
Apr 7, 2010
Lowndes County Ga

53455_incu_004.jpg

GQF model 1266 incubator in good condition ,has been cleaned sence last hatch last week
GQF model 1250 hatcher is not the one in the pic but is like it except for the clear door one for sale has plywood door. This unit has never been used , it was plugged in to check and see if it would heat up and it did but will have to be cablirated .

$250 each or $475 for the pair . picked up here no shipping ,Can deliver 50 miles ,will work out details with buyer

The Hatcher trays are the same size as the incubator 60 chicken eggs , except they have a divider in the center so it has a front and back , also are about 6 inches deep so you could hatch in batches without them getting mixed up . the hatcher comes with 2 trays but has room ( rails ) for 3 . More trays could be built or ordered from GQF
The unit does not have auto humidity controls , but with the pans up and on the bottom I was able to hold 70% with ease.
edited for clarity

Last edited:
Wow, so wish you lived closer, I would buy one of these in a heart beat! I need one but not one to large. This would be the perfect size for what I need, to bad your hrs away. Where in GA are you? Northern or southern GA?

~Casey

Back
Top Bottom