1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

GQF incubator and hatcher (2 units)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ga_goat, Dec 15, 2011.

1. ga_goat

ga_goat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    Lowndes County Ga
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

GQF model 1266 incubator in good condition ,has been cleaned sence last hatch last week
    GQF model 1250 hatcher is not the one in the pic but is like it except for the clear door one for sale has plywood door. This unit has never been used , it was plugged in to check and see if it would heat up and it did but will have to be cablirated .

$250 each or $475 for the pair . picked up here no shipping ,Can deliver 50 miles ,will work out details with buyer

2. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    How many eggs will the hatcher hold? (Chicken/duck) Does it come with trays? Is the humidity controlled automatically?

3. ga_goat

Apr 7, 2010
    Lowndes County Ga
    The Hatcher trays are the same size as the incubator 60 chicken eggs , except they have a divider in the center so it has a front and back , also are about 6 inches deep so you could hatch in batches without them getting mixed up . the hatcher comes with 2 trays but has room ( rails ) for 3 . More trays could be built or ordered from GQF
    The unit does not have auto humidity controls , but with the pans up and on the bottom I was able to hold 70% with ease.
    edited for clarity

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  4. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Wow, so wish you lived closer, I would buy one of these in a heart beat! I need one but not one to large. This would be the perfect size for what I need, to bad your hrs away. Where in GA are you? Northern or southern GA?

~Casey

5. ga_goat

Apr 7, 2010
    Lowndes County Ga
    I'm about 12 miles from Fl

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by