GQF incubator and hatcher...question

As long as they work, that is a heck of a good deal! I think it is like $1600 for the pair in the Randel Burkey catalog. Snatch them up!

ETA: even better, they have the clear plexi doors so you can see what is going on.

Last edited:
He says they work. he has hatched over 1500 eggs. I mean I don't hatch quail so could make some back on the sale of them to someone. can you change the wafer to something digital and if so what to use, how and from whom. I thought they were a great buy. thanks

Quote:
You don't need to hatch quail to use them. You can buy replacement trays for regular hen eggs off of eggcartons.com or cutlersupply.com

Quote:
You don't need to hatch quail to use them. You can buy replacement trays for regular hen eggs off of eggcartons.com or cutlersupply.com

that is good to know. thanks

I have 4 of those, 3 wafer and 1 digital. I prefer the wafer myself. I bought all of mine used and gave $400 apiece. Does the incubator have the automatic turner?

Quote:
The incubator does have an automatic turner...Which is what I am looking for....might hand turn really special eggs, my hatch rate on a cheapo off e-bay that is plastic is right at 65%....so this has to be better right?

Back
Top Bottom