Granny's gone and done it again

Jubilee lay on the ground and their eggs are frozen and the polish dont have a roo. I am just having all kinds of luck over here. I am keeping them all the best I know how. Havent seen any more mites . I checked a sample of them , not every single one. No one acts sick.just the babies limp . the dead one was a silkie serama but they still have heat out there.

light was blown on the tolbunts. glad the little 60 watt was there for back up. They were fussing about it. Some of them have crooked toes. I have gave them vitamins quite a few times.
Serama babies not doing good. Found one dead and one limping.
Wonder what’s wrong with the Seramas?
Jubilee lay on the ground and their eggs are frozen and the polish dont have a roo. I am just having all kinds of luck over here. I am keeping them all the best I know how. Havent seen any more mites . I checked a sample of them , not every single one. No one acts sick.just the babies limp . the dead one was a silkie serama but they still have heat out there.
I’m sure you’ll have a roo or 5 in the new babies for the polish.
The Orp eggs won’t be frozen in the spring. You can try cleaning them to incubate?

A9E1465F-1481-4A6B-91A2-3FBCAF21B30B.jpeg

Granny your bird has white ears! Neither of those June chicks have laid yet. Maybe they are waiting for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom