Granny's gone and done it again

Like twice a year. It was sad because bubba was excited to see him, and made him a card. Then within ten minutes bubba was clinging to my elbow because the uncle was “being really mean.” He just doesn’t have any patience for kids. And nothing is asked nicely. It’s syrupy and condescending.

Anyway, I’m ranting. :rant
Rant away, it’ll make you feel better to get it all out.

They burned his off Ally. never seen nothing like it before. pitiful $5.00 neuter. He is the only boy . The reason I ask is because he is doing new stuff he never did before.
Boomer had a bit of sagging skin from his. He was the only male dog that we’ve had neutered. And it was due to health.

the comforter really pops in there. More then I would of thought but the white background with the brown and black spots screams Look at me .

What if you painted black and distressed metallic gold? Or painted white/cream and did a crackle finish? I don’t know how, but I bet YouTube does.

kind of embarrassing what he is doing . He is sniffing where I sit . sniffing the toilet when I got up. He never did that before. He would cock his head when I flushed trying to figure out whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom