Granny's gone and done it again

I showed pictures of it here then contacted them and asked if thats what they did. She said yup.
Male dogs act goofy like a teenager if if they don’t have testicles. Training and exercise. He needs a job and if he doesn’t have one he will figure one out. Why don’t you clicker train him. You can teach him tricks. There are good videos on YouTube.

kind of embarrassing what he is doing . He is sniffing where I sit . sniffing the toilet when I got up. He never did that before. He would cock his head when I flushed trying to figure out whats going on.
Maybe you should get checked out. You could have a urine infection or something. Dogs have been traine to detect all sorts of medical conditions. Their nose is super sensitive.

Male dogs act goofy like a teenager if if they don’t have testicles. Training and exercise. He needs a job and if he doesn’t have one he will figure one out. Why don’t you clicker train him. You can teach him tricks. There are good videos on YouTube.
he is treat motivated. I have tried a few things but mostly its the other 2 dogs that interfere.

You u have to train him by himself. I used to go into the bathroom to tra8n my dog.
Frosty has separation problems . Not as bad as before but I cant go to the bathroom without her beating me in there. I have been working with this on her for a couple yrs. She was a hot mess when I got her. Pregnant for the 2nd time by her brother. bad ear infections, hair missing from her feet.

Back
Top Bottom