Granny's gone and done it again

Hello Wishing. Hope you've had a good day
We have been busy fulfilling dreams. He got the car! He's very poor but incredibly happy.
20180310_164620.jpg

I’m in an ag group on fb that’s women only. One asked for advice on raising chicks. I said “don’t call them chicks. They’re strong, independent women!” And I’m still cracking myself up over it. :lau

I’m also correcting some practical advice, particularly “nice warm brooder that’s 90-100 degrees.”
good job ! I never would of thought about there being women or men only sites.

I have been reading a blog about a lady who had an abnormal mammo and ultrasound like mine. I already figure its cancer based on what the doctors said to me but DH says you don't know yet. Willing to bet 9 to 1 i do know. Freaking out a bit.
does breast cancer run in your family ?

We have been busy fulfilling dreams. He got the car! He's very poor but incredibly happy.
View attachment 1292755

Congrats #1!! That’s the car from the east coast?

I have been reading a blog about a lady who had an abnormal mammo and ultrasound like mine. I already figure its cancer based on what the doctors said to me but DH says you don't know yet. Willing to bet 9 to 1 i do know. Freaking out a bit.

:hugs cap. Worrying on this end isn’t going to change anything, but you already know that. Just try to stay calm and eat/sleep at regular times so you don’t worry yourself sick.

Back
Top Bottom