Granny's gone and done it again

But they all die from something. If you let yours out, none would be very old because they'd be eaten. A lot of people can't let their chickens run, or they do and accept the losses. Old just means they become more susceptible to things that kill them. Most of mine have died young from something.
I have a serama that comes and jumps on my feet when I go in there . she wants to be picked up and hovered.

My silkie D’Uccle crosses. And probably the other 3 eggs in there are too. :barnie

Attachments

• 15308299-12E2-49F0-A9DB-ABD0EE99130C.jpeg
    15308299-12E2-49F0-A9DB-ABD0EE99130C.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 8
its not you Wishing, Honest. Nerves are shot. I took that mama and littles and threw her in a dirty cage with some clean water and no heat. Its all I had left in me.
:( The chickens are supposed to be something for you to enjoy, but seems lately they are becoming an overwhelming responsibility and you aren't getting much joy out of them. You feel bad because you have a conscience, and while I don't want you to feel bad, if you didn't, I wouldn't respect and love you as much as I do.:hugs

:( The chickens are supposed to be something for you to enjoy, but seems lately they are becoming an overwhelming responsibility and you aren't getting much joy out of them. You feel bad because you have a conscience, and while I don't want you to feel bad, if you didn't, I wouldn't respect and love you as much as I do.:hugs
:hit

Back
Top Bottom