Granny's gone and done it again

Crawling on my knees through chicken shat til I got to something I could stick the chicks in then pulling myself up I didnt think I was going to make it. Hurt everything that was trying to heal. This upset me as bad as losing the jub. and see my little pond ? I just cleaned it and got it running came out to see the pump hot and sucking air, all my frogs gone.
What happened to the roo. Did you throw him out 5here or that is where you found him. What happened to your pond? How did it go dry?

What happened to the roo. Did you throw him out 5here or that is where you found him. What happened to your pond? How did it go dry?
I threw him. found him dead in the coop. Not really threw as he was still very heavy.
Water backflowed under the pond.
Is you chick a polish/ sultan mix ?

252bd1dc-1acd-4340-b3f6-07d4cfba4d48-jpeg.1365395
h2o, is that what a young V shaped comb looks like or is it crossed with something. She's cute. I wish the crests would stay that size.

:( The chickens are supposed to be something for you to enjoy, but seems lately they are becoming an overwhelming responsibility and you aren't getting much joy out of them. You feel bad because you have a conscience, and while I don't want you to feel bad, if you didn't, I wouldn't respect and love you as much as I do.:hugs
I suppose this is true. I miss CBs help. I know the craps gonna hit the fan but I might as well tell it. CB has a job. He works at a computer store. He will be 13 next month

Back
Top Bottom