Granny's gone and done it again

Never thought to train a dog to fetch my hammer after I get mad and throw it. I bet bandit would of. He loves fetch. And to jump. I dont know what to do with that but man can that dog jump. Wishing taught him/me a couple manners while she was here. He now "waits" his turn.

Well i will be getting a different color after these get too old. Or maybe a broody breed. I never have a problem selling chicks.
I like mixing colors. All polish but toss in some white, gold laced silver laced and see what you come up with. They will still sell.

Never thought to train a dog to fetch my hammer after I get mad and throw it. I bet bandit would of. He loves fetch. And to jump. I dont know what to do with that but man can that dog jump. Wishing taught him/me a couple manners while she was here. He now "waits" his turn.
Bandit would probably like agility. I don't plan to throw the hammer a lot, but i want her to pick it up and bring it to me if i need it.

How you doing, granny?
Not good sweetheart. Except for potty breaks and help getting up I have spent the day in this uncomfortable chair. Wishing offered to buy me 2 recliners I found on a BST site and I told her no. Wish I had went and looked at them now.

Teach him to be your service dog.

Back
Top Bottom