Granny's gone and done it again

Sorry, I fell asleep. :/

Bubba had fever, headache, and sore throat. Fever never topped 101. He usually gets a rash when he has a fever, but this is different. It’s uniform, not splotchy at all, looks exactly like a sunburn. He had strep throat the first week of October.

He only looks so miserable because it was midnight and we were exhausted. This is the first time we’ve made the drive to Iowa in one day since we had kids. We had planned to stop overnight, but we were making such good time so we just pushed through.

7C6A813B-52F3-4D78-880F-21BC78DF8AFF.jpeg

Yummy tilapia .I love to fish and never go. Thanks ! grand kids are the best hu ?
Yes I love fish. Yum. But never go. i want to do aquaponic gardening,(a closed loop where fish water feeds the plants, and the plants clean the water for the fish) But so far just have the fish side.

Yes. Grandkids are the best!!! Last weekend our daughter in-law went to Austin for the weekend, and my wife was in Michigan. Our middle son brought over his twin 18 month old boys and we “batched” together.
Sunday morning I got the first twin up. Said “whew, your stinky, let’s chacge your diaper “ layed him on the floor, then realized he didn’t have a diaper on!! :th What a mess.

Than we get to Church and he “eroupts” on me. Spare clothes for him, not for me. Glade I had a Christian t-shirt on under my dress shirt! I went to church in a wet smelly t-shirt I’m sure God understood and probably got a good laugh ( I know I did) Sometimes love is messy!!!:thumbsup

If i died, at least this pain would stop. Took 2 muscle relaxers today but never really got rid of the pain. I can feel my hair turning grey. Maybe if i went to the ER they would inject steroids into my shoulder joint. Sure hope i can get some sleep tonight.:(
You should go. There is a lot they can do to ease the pain and get you on the road to recovery.... My wife delt with shoulder pain for almost a year, couldn’t sleep, finally went to the ER and within hours slept most of the next day. Steroids, therapy, no surgery !!!

Back
Top Bottom