Granny's gone and done it again

Forgot to say, Jewel has a small head and can slip collars. I have a martingale leash for her, but it was in DH’s truck. So she slipped her collar twice in the store. And when I want her attention, I use her nickname. Jew.

So my dog is loose and I’m trying to wrangle Josie, who is lunging at dogs and kids and old people, and I’m shouting “JEW! JEW! COME HERE JEW!”

It was my very own granny moment. :oops:

Forgot to say, Jewel has a small head and can slip collars. I have a martingale leash for her, but it was in DH’s truck. So she slipped her collar twice in the store. And when I want her attention, I use her nickname. Jew.

So my dog is loose and I’m trying to wrangle Josie, who is lunging at dogs and kids and old people, and I’m shouting “JEW! JEW! COME HERE JEW!”

It was my very own granny moment. :oops:
BleakAgonizingAiredaleterrier-small.gif

How fun, I have get mine bathed blown dried and cut befor I can get a picture. I spend more time on their hair than mine.
I can go days without brushing my hair and often do if no company or not going out. But then OH BOY ! I lose half a headful to the tangles.

An associate had to clean poop for me. Josie squatted and I got her to stop, but I knew she wasn’t done. So I took off outside where she could let go. When I got back the poop was cleaned up and I never saw the associate again. But I apologized to every other one I saw, so hopefully it gets back to her.

It was not a banner day for my dogs. They both acted like they had never been on leashes, or inside buildings, or around other dogs, and they acted like they had never seen kids or people. Josie jumped up on little kids, which she never does. I think leashes make them act worse.

And because Josie is magic, this man stopped and was petting her. I explained she was still a baby and working on manners as she jumped on him. He petted her, walked away, then stopped and looked back at her with a big grin on his face. He hardly said two words to me. This is not the first time someone has instantly connected with her.

Back
Top Bottom