Granny's gone and done it again

Well, I acted like an adult and called. They said the pics could take up to 24 hours (we were told 20-30 minutes? :confused:) But she resent them just to be safe and said if I don’t have them by 4 tomorrow to call again. My email is correct and she said “there’s one picture of two dogs, and one picture with two people and lots of dogs.” :lau

I convinced bff to get in the pic with me with her cairn terriers. I saw the pic but can’t wait to see it again. In the pic of just my two, Josie is half sprawled across Santa’s lap. :lau

Well, I acted like an adult and called. They said the pics could take up to 24 hours (we were told 20-30 minutes? :confused:) But she resent them just to be safe and said if I don’t have them by 4 tomorrow to call again. My email is correct and she said “there’s one picture of two dogs, and one picture with two people and lots of dogs.” :lau

I convinced bff to get in the pic with me with her cairn terriers. I saw the pic but can’t wait to see it again. In the pic of just my two, Josie is half sprawled across Santa’s lap. :lau
Lol

Back
Top Bottom