Granny's gone and done it again

Feeling down today. Can't remember the last time i felt good. Don't want to go out and tend the animals. Just went out and watered, my hands are frozen. I have to go out and pass enough food for 2 days since i am going to Lynchburg tomorrow. Sorry to be a downer.
Sorry camp, hurting makes you down.

H20, your supposed to be able to find the owner by that tag on its foot.
Hi Bama
Hey girlie, sorry you are having to deal with the freezing cold,and losing one of your chickens. :( Hope all the things you did will be enough! Prayers going up for you and yours. Also for Twist.:fl:fl:hugs:hugs

Thanks Bama . It is what it is I guess. I have been thinking all day, I wonder if freezing is a painful death ?
No. I came close to freezing to death in Ohio. It was about -13 and remembered the trash had to go that morning early. It was 3 am and I went out in robe and slippers (boxers and tee under robe) really full very large dumpster fell onto of me when I tried to drag it over the hump that the plow left. I was there trapped for over 1/2 hour when a big dually truck almost ran over my head. Adrenaline got me out. But after 10 - 15 minutes I just kind of felt euphoric, not cold...just settled in to die. Prayed to God.

Back
Top Bottom