Granny's gone and done it again

Have you decided about the pup ?
I am fighting sleep so hard. LOL
sleeping-on-keyboard.gif

thats scary Bama . But reassuring.
Hi Camping, How was your day?

Easy. I took a nice long nap. Tomorrow is DH’s bday so I’m going to make a really fancy cake, or at least try.

The radio today said it would take around 15 mins in these temps for frostbite.

It’s 5 minutes in Iowa. DH called all his family just to laugh at them.

Have you decided about the pup ?
I am fighting sleep so hard. LOL

I’ve gotten a lot of good feedback from the women in ag group who have or have had them. But haven’t talked to DH yet.

nope must have between 50 and 100 of the buggers freeloading around the farm and crapping on my hay. Most of them live in that barn.
Send a few females to @h2oratt

I know this stuff isn't resolved with their son...the shit is going to hit the fan again sometime soon. I am now looking at the papers and local websites for a little place to buy or rent on my own. It's such a shame, we were all doing great until the nephew came back. I am so sorry I am venting and this was so looooooong!!!!:he:he:he
Vent away!!!!! Better than blowing up alone at home.

Some of the things that go on with my nephew, and my SIL takes up for him:duc:duc
Mama's boy. Take your brother with you, he deserves better ;)

does this dog look spoiled to y'all?
No, YOU look spoiled by the dog :D

@h2oratt here's what I'm talking about with the nitro engine
Looks like "some assembly required"

I got an award :wee:wee:wee I am not sure what for..but hey! I got one
500 likes. Click on the number under the little trophy.

Could any of y’all help me out with this observation: it seems any chicken respiratory problem I look up it seems they all say the chicken will be a carrier of that disease? So, if you end up with a chicken with a repertory problem should you just get rid of them, for the health and sake of future chickens of your flock and if you want to sell or trade chickens in the future? I seem to hear of mycoplasma a lot and isn’t it a bad disease? Cause even if your flock gets better they will be carriers and you don’t want to get other chickens sick in the future?

Back
Top Bottom