Granny's gone and done it again

the fighting fish has been fine in there for 4? days and still looks good. He didnt hurt the new ones . Theres not a mark on them.
The fish that died you just got from Walmart? Maybe they weren't in great shape to begin with... already stressed before you got them.

The fish that died you just got from Walmart? Maybe they weren't in great shape to begin with... already stressed before you got them.
I didnt get any from wal mart. The fighting fish I bought in madison 4 days ago is fine. It was a pet store but the only fish they carry is bettas . The fish I bought today are dropping like flies.

I floated them I added them slowly w/ little water changes from the tank I used the stress coat and a brand new filter. ONE of those things killed the fish. It aint just the fish dying though Its also the money spent. That was really stupid . All I wanted to do was put a fighting fish in Toms glass vase. thats all. Its turned into this crazy expensive mistake. Maybe I should look at it like Tom is tickled to death w/ them and just let it go.

Back
Top Bottom