Granny's gone and done it again

I'm not allergic to them, got stung on the hand last week.
Mine was a black wasp. I dont know if different ones hurt worse or they are all the same but I will say I am a huge baby to pain so mine hurt worse then all of yours put together ! :lau

Camp, do you have the herb lemon balm? It is good for stings, just crush & bind over the site.

I know I bought seeds, but can’t remember if I planted it or not. If I did, it died. I’ll plant more at the house.

I'm not allergic to them, got stung on the hand last week.

I guess I’m not either. There’s a firm place a bit bigger than a 50-cent piece, and there’s heat, but no swelling.

I dont know what to do w/ this weak little. Its eyes are closed. They were stuck I opened them, didnt make a difference. I dropped a tiny amount of vitamin in it but I havent seen it eay. I also washed its bottom and put some antibiotic there because its lil navel didnt look right to me. I think if it dont eat tomorrow it will be another cull leaving me w/ one loud mouthed PITA

I know I bought seeds, but can’t remember if I planted it or not. If I did, it died. I’ll plant more at the house.

I guess I’m not either. There’s a firm place a bit bigger than a 50-cent piece, and there’s heat, but no swelling.
Mine was the size of a $100.00 bill.

evening all

Did 2 banks, filled the truck, a little grocery shopping and have a load of laundry going .
Hauled out 2 tires, the fridge and leather loveseat and then the John Deere 400 and 525 lawn mowers to the farm. Mowers are where they belong and everything else is in the burn pit. Rained /sprinkled pretty much the whole time from hooking up the trailer before getting the mowers to when I got back to town.

The brome grass down in the burn pit area is as high as the bottom of the window on the truck.

Back
Top Bottom