Granny's gone and done it again

What will you do for Christmas Cap? Is it ham and a tree? Presents?
Oh yeah, hubby makes a big meal. Always used to have family show up, but I doubt that now. He is going out in the woods to cut a tree, so I am thinking Charlie Brown tree, but I don't care if I get enough lights and decorations on it.
And we do get each other presents. Hubby goes online and buys stuff for the kids and grandkids. Cheaper than buying stuff and shipping it.

Kinda sad when the kids are either gone or all grown up hu? I have been struggling with that. I hae a nice tree outside but it wont get put up . I used to go crazy decorating for my mom. She loved Christmas. I would light that yard up ! It was very pretty. No one here seems to care. Its very sad.

And I put more eggs under the silkies and 11 under the Giant Cochin that is broody. It is her first try.
Thats nice ! It will be close to Christmas littles if they hatch. Fertility goes down in winter I have read. Dont know if its true

Kinda sad when the kids are either gone or all grown up hu? I have been struggling with that. I hae a nice tree outside but it wont get put up . I used to go crazy decorating for my mom. She loved Christmas. I would light that yard up ! It was very pretty. No one here seems to care. Its very sad.
Well we are the only ones that would see our lights here except the mail lady, Fed Ex guys and the planes and helicopters that are always flying by looking for weed or stills...:lau. I did put some up last year.

Sometimes you have to decorate for your own enjoyment.

Im really nervous about tomorrow. We may be short a LOT of money this month and possibly ongoing. I dont know what we will do. Forget Christmas, I wont have food money. Keep your fingers crossed for us.
Good luck Granny. I hope it will all work out.

Well we are the only ones that would see our lights here except the mail lady, Fed Ex guys and the planes and helicopters that are always flying by looking for weed or stills...:lau. I did put some up last year.
I seen a still for sale on marketplace for $100.00 I was kinda shocked.

Back
Top Bottom