Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all, Nurse is due today according to her. I just called, she aint coming. Tom is in pain and his foot is swelled pretty bad. The shoe they gave him dont even want to close.
My back s some better. Just stiff and sore.
Raining here.
Why does this nurse keep bowing out? I've heard you mention a time or two before she didn't show.

I dont need anyone fussing at me cause it aint gonna do ya no good.
Bandit got out, delivery guy called on his way all while I am trying to prepare to do Toms foot. I put Tom on the back burner, finally got Bandit who is a muddy mess and I leashed him just as the man pulls up. Tom said go watch him. I get in there and the jaw pain hits me like a ton of bricks. Robert brought me the baby aspirin and I got in my chair. Tom said go watch him and I told him I couldnt but I had woke Robert to help. Aspirin helped and I finished up w/ Tom . His tendon seems bigger and he about cried when I was scrubbing it. I cant imagine the pain.
Anyway, its all done for the day. I have dinner in the oven so I have an hour break.
Pert, I dont know the reason they are doing this but probably an insurance thing. They said she is down to 2xs a week now.

I dont need anyone fussing at me cause it aint gonna do ya no good.
Bandit got out, delivery guy called on his way all while I am trying to prepare to do Toms foot. I put Tom on the back burner, finally got Bandit who is a muddy mess and I leashed him just as the man pulls up. Tom said go watch him. I get in there and the jaw pain hits me like a ton of bricks. Robert brought me the baby aspirin and I got in my chair. Tom said go watch him and I told him I couldnt but I had woke Robert to help. Aspirin helped and I finished up w/ Tom . His tendon seems bigger and he about cried when I was scrubbing it. I cant imagine the pain.
Anyway, its all done for the day. I have dinner in the oven so I have an hour break.
Pert, I dont know the reason they are doing this but probably an insurance thing. They said she is down to 2xs a week now.
That's terrible, he has a hole down to tendon and bone and only needs a nurse 2x a week? Shame on them!

Harry Potter quilt. Back...
20200124_145610.jpg
Front
20200124_145455.jpg

Back
Top Bottom