Granny's gone and done it again

Probably took that long to get them worn out enough to sit for the photo!

Did you think Robert had made a VooDoo doll with your likeness? ;)

Seems that way. But then I don't know much about the autism spectrum. Heck, I do a ton for DD2 and if she appreciates any of it I sure can't tell. And no, she isn't autistic.

Yeah, there are some things we really shouldn't think too hard on as we get older.

There was a guy here years ago that had a very nice tropical fish store. We ended up with a tank of guppies that were breeding like, well guppies. DD1 would sell them to the fish store owner, people prefer locally raised fish. I got store credit and gave her full rate cash. If he'd been paying her cash it would have been half as much. Sadly the people who owned the building jacked up the rent so high he had to close the store.

Well there is something to be said for not wasting your time talking to a brick wall. Though it would be really helpful if they could explain and convince Robert of why he REALLY doesn't want to take the path he seems to be choosing.
Show him Tom's foot!

I went out to check food and water ( still raining) and right away Mini went and killed a possum!
One of the chicks got itself upside down in the feed tray today and died. 5 left.
Wow, Cap. You aren't having good luck with these chicks. Sorry another died.
I guess Mini did you a favor, but I am always disturbed if my dogs kill something, especially a skunk. :sick
CA would be more than happy to take your extra rain. We are already less than half of normal in some areas.

I guess Mini did you a favor, but I am always disturbed if my dogs kill something, especially a skunk. :sick
CA would be more than happy to take your extra rain. We are already less than half of normal in some areas.
Wish I could send you some rain. I sure hope Mini doesn't find a skunk, she would have to sleep in the barn for a while!

I love it when my dogs kill gophers and squirrels 🐿

Back
Top Bottom