Granny's gone and done it again

I like that look. We don't have many curtains here, just shades. Only in the bedrooms.
Mom told me I reminded her of her father. Said whats the point of having windows if you cant look out . I asked her the same thing. I even keep my bedroom and bathroom windows open. / curtains drawn back or just a valance.

Mom told me I reminded her of her father. Said whats the point of having windows if you cant look out . I asked her the same thing. I even keep my bedroom and bathroom windows open. / curtains drawn back or just a valance.

Same here. Mom was scared of keeping the windows open but I love it. Our back glass doors don’t have curtains. I’ll close the front curtains at night. I need pretty things in my courtyard.

I think those must be amazon sword plants. I am going to look for some when I get a chance. I like them better then the java swords .
I'm pretty sure they are Java Ferns. The leaves and roots grow out of what looks like a stem but apparently is a rhizome instead of having all the leaves growing out of a common base like an Amazon Sword. According to this video I'm not supposed to bury the roots and rhizome or it will die. First I've heard this, don't tell my plants or they might believe it and kick the bucket. I have to toss a bunch of plants every couple of months because I can't see the fish any more.
Ive never seen rings spaced that far apart Camping. Me thinks you need to have a comfy bench there. A reading nook.
I thought it looked like it might have been designed for a round dining table or something.

bruce, Java ferns spread by rizome , seed and babies grow on the leaf from that seed
1582336012698.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom