Granny's gone and done it again

Post office job.starting pay is $20.00 per hour
It's a good job. Good benefits.

Goodevening all. My gs had my phone all weekend watching paw patrol and such. I managed to get a little reading done but not much
Hope everyone is doing ok
You are such a good grandpa! :love

Pro, great that your Brahma ate a little. Standing up is a good sign too. Try other treats if she's not into egg. Quaker oats, cat food, dog food... things easy to digest. A little probiotics in her water or yogurt if she'll eat it will help get her plumbing back in order. With all those lice, she's lucky. I think you got to her in the nick of time.

Granny, will be thinking about you tomorrow. You are due for some good news, so :fl:fl

It's a good job. Good benefits.

You are such a good grandpa! :love

Pro, great that your Brahma ate a little. Standing up is a good sign too. Try other treats if she's not into egg. Quaker oats, cat food, dog food... things easy to digest. A little probiotics in her water or yogurt if she'll eat it will help get her plumbing back in order. With all those lice, she's lucky. I think you got to her in the nick of time.

Granny, will be thinking about you tomorrow. You are due for some good news, so :fl:fl
I hope so. The freaking lice are insane. Swear to gosh once hubs sells his freakin flip-truck I’m getting some of that elector psp stuff. SPRAY ALL THE THINGS.

Course I think they’re just all over her cause she’s weak klutzy and not feeling herself.

Morning is going to suck tomorrow. Oh. I should flip over the towels too..sigh.

Star, maybe put the hen on a heating pad so she can put her energy into feeling better.
Good night everyone.
Don’t have a heating pad. Still rocking the towel under the pee pads though. Supposed to be warm tomorrow too so will leave her window cracked a bit and see how she does.

1582634274131.png

Back
Top Bottom