Granny's gone and done it again

I hope it does ok.
Me too. I posted over on BYH to get some ideas on what to clean it with but some of those people are idiots. The one must not work since she's determined that I do all this stuff and last night she decided I need to take her temp.
She's eating, drinking and playing, and has a vet appointment tomorrow. Which I mentioned along with cleaning the site again. People!:barnie

Me too. I posted over on BYH to get some ideas on what to clean it with but some of those people are idiots. The one must not work since she's determined that I do all this stuff and last night she decided I need to take her temp.
She's eating, drinking and playing, and has a vet appointment tomorrow. Which I mentioned along with cleaning the site again. People!:barnie
Ugh. Strength and courage.

People are crazy. “Well do this before work” (when it’s still dark and chickens are still asleep. ) we’ll then do it When you get home! (When it’s dark and chickens are asleep.) Guess what y’all, there’s almost 12 hours on a normal day when I’m gone.
Doesn’t help that hubs gets home and unless I specifically tell him you need to do this (and even that is a crapshoot) he doesn’t do it. I’ve been tending to fluffy and managing the house, mount laundry is growing on the living room couch and he sits and plays games when he gets home.

Ugh. Strength and courage.

People are crazy. “Well do this before work” (when it’s still dark and chickens are still asleep. ) we’ll then do it When you get home! (When it’s dark and chickens are asleep.) Guess what y’all, there’s almost 12 hours on a normal day when I’m gone.
Doesn’t help that hubs gets home and unless I specifically tell him you need to do this (and even that is a crapshoot) he doesn’t do it. I’ve been tending to fluffy and managing the house, mount laundry is growing on the living room couch and he sits and plays games when he gets home.
:hugs to you, :smackto hubby

Morning all. Granny, hope everything goes well today. :hugs

Finally got my big bay window finished. I still need to paint the trim, but I was impatient. The full pic doesn’t show true colors, so I included the smaller pic that was a close-up of the duct tape.
AE3CD32D-67C4-425C-9A24-C1E53FD7133B.jpeg

839223D2-608C-43A2-8BA9-F0C82FE034C9.jpeg

The knobs are river rock drawer pulls that my bff made, but I tried to tighten a couple with the drill and broke them. I reglued But was impatient and didn’t wait long enough for them to set. So the duct tape was holding the last one in place while the glue hardened.

Back
Top Bottom