Granny's gone and done it again

looks like I timed the trip right. Went through Rapid City both going and coming.

https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/l...-CRIX7lPHVMIeZLbiycLeRo0jNg-Zb3L6VGI7MFLQDuPc
Snow alert Main Street

got a call from the census taker today, wanted to schedule a time to show up here. Silly wench wanted to know if April 9th would work. My response was "how the hell would I know, I don't know what's happening tomorrow" I also warned her that any race or sex questions would be refused to answer as they are sexist and racist and helps to continue to the problems. BUT I digress. Finally ended up with a tentative time and she/they are supposed to call a week in advance should they NOT I will make SURE to be gone.

got a call from the census taker today, wanted to schedule a time to show up here. Silly wench wanted to know if April 9th would work. My response was "how the hell would I know, I don't know what's happening tomorrow" I also warned her that any race or sex questions would be refused to answer as they are sexist and racist and helps to continue to the problems. BUT I digress. Finally ended up with a tentative time and she/they are supposed to call a week in advance should they NOT I will make SURE to be gone.
Did they say they were from the government ? More then likely they are not. They are however collecting info from you that they intend to sell to big corp. to make money on so IF you want to partake then ask for $ for your cooperation. Even if it was the government (and they do the same thing) you have every right to refuse. Which is what I would no doubt do if they called me. There is NO reason for a visit at all. (From Robert)

Back
Top Bottom