Granny's gone and done it again

Kelly, Your used to staying home and schooling the kids. Any tips to keep us from going bonkers ?

Find things to do while sitting, but give yourself breaks too. Go outside. Check out the plants, animals, colors, smells, sounds. Do a movie day. We do theme movies. I will pick 4 or 5 movies on rainy days and the boys have to figure out the theme or common denominator for the movies I picked that day.

Find things to do while sitting, but give yourself breaks too. Go outside. Check out the plants, animals, colors, smells, sounds. Do a movie day. We do theme movies. I will pick 4 or 5 movies on rainy days and the boys have to figure out the theme or common denominator for the movies I picked that day.
I need to go outside. Hopefully I can try that tomorrow. I bet that would help a lot. I did step on the back deck today. Sun was hot and the wind was cold. Weird. Thanks for the advise

I need to go outside. Hopefully I can try that tomorrow. I bet that would help a lot. I did step on the back deck today. Sun was hot and the wind was cold. Weird. Thanks for the advise

And change up the routine. Do not do the same thing at the same time every day or every week. Like if you eat Meatloaf on Monday this week try it on Wednesday the following.

Just five minutes outside at random can help. I make the kids tell me what they see, hear, smell, feel and taste when outside. Taste is usually the hardest as you can't always taste things outside.

Back
Top Bottom