Granny's gone and done it again

Well I checked in , but think I am going to zone until I can lock up the lobby. Did laundry and got all the payroll quarterlies and SUTA done and then did the annual report for workers comp. Did Angies pay check, mopped some floors. and wasted 2 hours watching a STUPID movie.

Finally figured out what "unassigned" (I think) meant concerning the plague deaths for ND, We evidently had two pass while on a cruise ship.

and Winter is on its way back at least for a bit

Rain showers likely before 4am, then rain and snow showers likely between 4am and 5am, then snow showers likely after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. North wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Wednesday
Snow likely, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 29 by 5pm. Northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Wednesday Night
A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Thursday
Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Thursday Night
A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
Friday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph

Hmmm. That is odd. Usually a body will heat up to fight infection....that’s pretty far under for a body temp.

As requested, pics of the ol girl.
8B85FEDF-C2A2-4EEE-ABCF-D66DEC744856.jpeg

7FE911A1-EC4E-4A9A-9B43-63DD4453508E.jpeg

And in more youthful times
77611347-206C-42DF-8484-6A78B9CA5893.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom