Granny's gone and done it again

No local humane society?
I cannot believe how much the prices have skyrocketed for vet services in the past few years. Making it almost impossible for a regular person to be able to have a pet in good conscience.

This clinic seems to handle all the low-cost spay/neuter in the area. I haven’t found any other results.

I think they are em. only right now and I only got Shadow in IF he had been there before. good luck, I hope you find someone. I THINK cats will just continue to go into heat til they are "caught".

That’s what’s I’ve heard.

she's hit "perma-heat" already I truly feel for you.

She’s been quiet for several hours now. Maybe the worst is over and we’re not at perma levels yet.

Ugg, I ,miss that ! What kind ?

I have 2 Legbars that already hatched this morning, a Frosted Legbar and a Cream Legbar. I also have 10 BBS Marans hatching today. They're slow pokes so I don't know what colors I'll have yet.

Since we're not leaving the house I don't know what I'm going to do with all of these chicks. :lau I have 12 total hatching today and 2 more hatches due right around Easter, 25 Ameraucanas, 1 Bantam Cochin, and 6 Bantam Silkied Cochins....that's 44 chicks if they all hatch. :th

Makes me have "feel goods" none of you guys raised the prices on your eggs. Although if you did you still wouldnt be getting out of them what it takes to get them laying !

I actually did the exact opposite. I started giving my eggs away because of this mess.

This clinic seems to handle all the low-cost spay/neuter in the area. I haven’t found any other results.

That’s what’s I’ve heard.

She’s been quiet for several hours now. Maybe the worst is over and we’re not at perma levels yet.
How far is your old clinic ?

Back
Top Bottom