Granny's gone and done it again

What kind of insurance Cap?
Pert, ya it was. especially when your kid has you half convinced the covid is a bio weapon from China. LOL
Pert, would you be able to more only an hr. at a time and still git er done ?
Yea, take several days but better than being in misery for a week otherwise.

What kind of insurance Cap?
Pert, ya it was. especially when your kid has you half convinced the covid is a bio weapon from China. LOL
Pert, would you be able to more only an hr. at a time and still git er done ?
I guess you have to look up your insurance web site to check. There are several.

I hope everyone is doing well today! It has been raining on and off here this morning but it's nice out at the moment and my landscaper is tending the lawn. I feel like having someone do my lawn is this big luxury right now but we don't talk or even go outside while he's out there so at least my lawn looks nice, lol.

I have an incubator on lockdown and I'm insisting that the chicks start to hatch early but I don't think they're getting the message. :caf

I hope everyone is doing well today! It has been raining on and off here this morning but it's nice out at the moment and my landscaper is tending the lawn. I feel like having someone do my lawn is this big luxury right now but we don't talk or even go outside while he's out there so at least my lawn looks nice, lol.

I have an incubator on lockdown and I'm insisting that the chicks start to hatch early but I don't think they're getting the message. :caf
Me too, two bators on lock down.

Morning all, Rough night. I heard a freight train . I made Robert hunker down in the hallway. Lost electric from 10pm til 7am. I didnt check the food, Dont wanna know. The fence is down and a door is blown in on Roberts cabin. Thats all I can see from a back window.

Alleys GONE AND DONE IT AGAIN !!! LOL Those silkies are adorable.

Wait what?! Was there a tornado in your backyard or something????

I havent been out. I have heard some stories of a lot of roads closed due to trees snapping. The powers that be are trying to determine if it was in fact tornados . Sure sounded that way to me. A lady that lives close to me said she has a weather station that clocked winds at 75 mph . She was in her storm shelter and heard trees snapping.

I'm glad you're ok either way!!

Back
Top Bottom