Granny's gone and done it again

I’m just...frustrated. I lamented to my sibling that hubs wasn’t a fan of my choice of dog. She sided with him. Whiskey tango.

Had a friend come over to work on his truck. He asked if I got anything out of the truck sale. I said hubs got this, that and he’s getting his shop. “Yeah but no bolt ons or anything?” (This friend is a fan of fake boobs and prettier living through plastic surgery.)
He was gobsmacked. Told him I was saving my battles for the dog. He was amazed I want to spend that much on a dog but...hubs doesn’t want to rescue and this is the breed I want. Not going to any backyard breeder. I do have concerns about the whole puppy stage...I mean we got Lexi at around four months and peach was 4.5 months. Last time I had to deal with fresh puppy I was a kid. But. Hey. I’ll make it work.

Also still haven’t heard back from the vet. But her tumor is still manageable so...

Get what you want. Does the breeder you are working with have a website?

Is it very hot there ?
No, it rained here today. I want a real scary mask to wear. I am so sick of all this. Only 30 people have died in this county. Over 750,000 people live in this county. They have ran all the small business out so the cooperations can take over. It is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom