Granny's gone and done it again

8414AD99-1E9A-4C85-BFD2-E4D0688392F1.jpeg

It begins..

Wishing, I adore your trees. Blooms I have never seen before and oh so beautiful. Talk about jealous. You have breakfast waiting on you every morning. I have never tried some of those either. My apple and pear continue to do nothing along w/ the grapes and blackberries.
What was your actual temp. yesterday?
I didn't look at the thermometer... makes me more grumpy. Low 90s I think. Same as today. The house being upper 80s is the real problem. Hotter tomorrow. I ran errands today... 8 different stops. Car AC is bliss!

The guavas and loquats are tropical. Don't know if they'd survive your winters. Both are drought tolerant, so pretty common here. They won't hold fruit unless they are watered though.

I didn't look at the thermometer... makes me more grumpy. Low 90s I think. Same as today. The house being upper 80s is the real problem. Hotter tomorrow. I ran errands today... 8 different stops. Car AC is bliss!

The guavas and loquats are tropical. Don't know if they'd survive your winters. Both are drought tolerant, so pretty common here. They won't hold fruit unless they are watered though.
car/van AC IS bliss. I never tried either of those fruits. Are they sweet or ?

Back
Top Bottom