Granny's gone and done it again

Actually fasting is now a new health thing To lower your blood sugar and reverse type 2 diabetes. I am doing 17 h fasts every day. Teaches your body to burn your fat.

I am not sure this could be called fasting, exactly, but I have really benefitted from spacing my meals five hours apart and not eating after 6 pm. So I'll have fasted at least 12 hours between dinner and breakfast, which I think just about puts me into that keto range if I understand that correctly. My diabetes is now well under control and I have lost 30 lbs.!

I have been waiting for a few months to say anything but my yeast is mostly gone !! First time in years. Baby powder. Im sure the first time I get sweaty and dont have powder caked on it will return but I am enjoying it for what it is and what it is is isnt. hahahaha
lungs full of powder every nightt sucks though. I had to borrow Toms inhaler this am. worth it !!!

I am going to be a busybody and ask: yeast where? I may have a useful suggestion.

I had such a weird dream. I had met a man and I was to meet his family. he was not a kind man . He had servants/maids , so many people and I was thrown into the middle of them to get their approval . I was a nervous wreck. I didnt really speak w/ him and it came bed time and he was at one end of a very long corridor and everyone was talking but I heard him plain tell me "Make sure you give the boys one piece each". I looked around and there was huge hunks of jerky laying on the table. Here came 2 boys,his sons, riding this thing Im not sure if I can describe. It was a metal wheel very tall and slim and they sat in the middle of it while everything inside turned. It looked like a load of fun. anyway I spoke w/ the boys One seemed very nice and the other got schooled quickly. END of dream.
I woke up heart pounding so hard and back of my neck hurting I could see, hear, feel my heart. The pain went away when the heart settled.

Probably a lot like Siberia in North Dakota during the winter. ;)

I made SURE to get that point across and I have 2 Witnesses to this.
Best of luck with that!!

Am thinking a heifer.
Wouldn't it have to lift its tail for you to tell?

Todays my birthday .
Again?!!!?

Also if the chicks don't get here until Friday night not sure how many will still be alive. They hatched on Monday or Sunday night I believe.

Coming today
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 9.47.16 AM.png

I had such a weird dream.
That is wierd, pretty "inventive" as well. I don't ever remember my dreams.

Back
Top Bottom