Granny's gone and done it again

I didnt know what I was doing. I sure didnt intend to cut myself. I was just using the sides of my fists and it cut me. I didnt feel it but there was a lot of blood. His mom called me and told me. My neighbor came over and got Robert and called my mom I guess who came to take me to the er. She was in the back w/ me or I guess I would of hit the road like my sister did a few years later.

Minding the mil’s monsters for a while...Bambi (the one directly below) wanted nothing to do with my offering of carrot treat - she’s a bit of a shy one. Fancy (the bay) enjoyed her treat. View attachment 2226110
Wow, in all my years around horses, I've never seen a buckskin paloosa before.. beautiful critter.

I got a quad of pretty, young cochins today.
I need to get to the auction over in Opp, AL this month, but first I have 3 cockerels to pawn off on some unlucky person.. or maybe lucky depending on what they like to eat. First year with chickens, asked for 3 BR pullets, and 3 Black Asians, got 5 cockerels, 3 of them black sex linked, and 1 black sex linked pullet. go figure.

Back
Top Bottom