Granny's gone and done it again

Did she get them at an auction? I don't wean does until 12 weeks, but the boys get cut off around 7 or 8 weeks to lighten up the mother's load. I don't like having bone skinny does. If they have triplets I supplement feed with bottles, makes them very tame.
Lady I got my raw goat milk from didn’t even let the kids nurse. She bottle fed them after she milked all goats. She would scald the milk she fed the kids for some reason.

How are things going? Any plans to open schools there?

I think it’s all rumors at this point. We’re having big spikes in cases and businesses in our sister city are requiring masks to enter. I wore one to pick up donuts this morning but no one else in the shop did.

We had friends over this weekend. One girl recently stay with a friend. That friend, M, had contact with a separate friend 10 days ago. The separate friend received a positive covid test Monday. I told my friend to let me know how M is feeling in the next 4-6 days. Hopefully nothing comes of it, but that’s the closest contact we’ve had.

Morning Granny. I will be in/ out today. Taking DH to Cape to have a wisdom tooth extracted.
Ouch! Tell him to resist eating solids for a while, and ice on his face for 15 minutes , on and off. Sympathies to him, I had all 4 of mine removed, they were impacted.

I used to have sinus issues, and thought I was going to have to quit milk. I didn't like soy, almond or rice milks, so finally tried organic milk and bingo! I can drink that in moderation with no problems. Expensive but worth it, and the flavor is superior.
Goat milk is good and easily digestible!
Which is what I was going to suggest ;)
Supposed to be much better for the lactose intolerant folks. And butter made from goat milk is white.

Buuuuuuut it’s not a right angle. I need to glue them. Any suggestions?
  1. If it is supposed to hold up books as if they were floating in air like the example, what difference does it make what it looks like?
  2. That hinge isn't nearly wide enough to easily support a decent size book, would be hard to get the bottom one to balance and harder as the stack gets higher.
  3. epoxy
Personally I'd go with something like the original design.

So I have heard, but I just can't get past the taste. Sorry. We have a goater who comes to church sometimes and he graciously gave me a few quarts to make into yogurt. Didn't help, lol.
I think it depends a lot on breed and what they eat. I buy goat milk maple kefir. No "musty" taste at all.

Back
Top Bottom