Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all. Last night at 1am I realized what’s wrong with me: I’ve been staying up late watching shows with DH. When I go to bed I take my meds, but they make me groggy. So I wasn’t truly “waking up” until about 8pm. I’ll go back to taking my meds at 9-10 and should bounce back in a day or two. I was so relieved when I realized what was wrong. When I first started the Zoloft I would take it in the morning and I was just an absolute zombie until I switched to night.

Morning all. Last night at 1am I realized what’s wrong with me: I’ve been staying up late watching shows with DH. When I go to bed I take my meds, but they make me groggy. So I wasn’t truly “waking up” until about 8pm. I’ll go back to taking my meds at 9-10 and should bounce back in a day or two. I was so relieved when I realized what was wrong. When I first started the Zoloft I would take it in the morning and I was just an absolute zombie until I switched to night.

Your hubby must work swing shift.

Your hubby must work swing shift.

He takes medication for ADD and it messes up his sleep schedule. And he just doesn’t need as much sleep. I went to bed at 1:30am and he stayed up for awhile. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Work is limited with covid. He meets with the pastor a few times a week to record bible studies and worship services, and that’s really all they can do right now. Community outreach is difficult. We do have an ongoing food drive and DH delivers food to those who call and say they are in need, but most other community programs involved groups of people, so we stopped.

Back
Top Bottom