Granny's gone and done it again

Lol. I had a Golden that used to love being vacuumed. I used the hose on him with the attachment.

we had a cat that way whenever you vacuumed the steps you HAD to do him. Until HE was satisfied. He also used to play fetch.

Last edited:
just a quick check in heading out to the farm HOPEFULLY to get the hay raked into windrows. Sorry about last night I managed to get the graveyard weeded so I could put the grass clipping in around the tater plants. LESS weeding and watering needed then.

Finished up in the rain we had here. Evidently I am NOT made of sugar as there was no melting or eroding of myself. Nothing like mowing in a lightening and thunder show.

Supposedly "some one" calved either Friday night or early sat morning so I will see who and what while I am out there.

Live trap was empty Friday morning. :(

just a quick check in heading out to the farm HOPEFULLY to get the hay raked into windrows. Sorry about last night I managed to get the graveyard weeded so I could put the grass clipping in around the tater plants. LESS weeding and watering needed then.

Finished up in the rain we had here. Evidently I am NOT made of sugar as there was no melting or eroding of myself. Nothing like mowing in a lightening and thunder show.

Supposedly "some one" calved either Friday night or early sat morning so I will see who and what while I am out there.

Live trap was empty Friday morning. :(
Ahhhhhhhhhh the farm life, ain't it great? I used to cut, rake and bale hay when I had the herd of Paso's just to keep them fed. Also used lawnmower clippings in the garden for the exact same reason in spite of the neighbors making fun of me... One year my garden produced while there's didn't but I just stayed mum about it. GL with the new one.. What you trapping?

Wait, what? This is just a little farmer's market where they auction local beef cattle. The cattlemen's assoc. kind of place. Couldn't be no worse than TSC. I think.
Wrong, lots of people sell sick or problem animals in those kind of places. At least TSC has chicks that have not been exposed to other birds.

Back
Top Bottom