Granny's gone and done it again

You weed whip all that ? How? why? wow. Nice looking place.
AAAAAhh Yup! Plus the entirety of the east 40 you see I cleared last year with a chainsaw, and other small instruments of deeestruction. Still have about 1/4 to clear, but I'll wait until winter when I don't have to mow for a few hours every day.. What I did in the back earlier this week is already 4" and growing. As soon as the soccer ball laying out there starts disappearing from view is when I know I need to get 'er done again.

Oh my gosh. My head is swimming from the Lysol spray my boss lady just squirted the bathroom floor down with so that her pup could go in there to go potty.
“He might just still be too sleepy”

more he’s so confused by the stench assaulting his sensitive little puppy nose!!!

Oi. She’s super paranoid cause of “parva”.
Peach is fully vaccinated against parvo. Risks of this pup getting it from inside the office are pretty danged slim. Oi.

Oh my gosh. My head is swimming from the Lysol spray my boss lady just squirted the bathroom floor down with so that her pup could go in there to go potty.
“He might just still be too sleepy”

more he’s so confused by the stench assaulting his sensitive little puppy nose!!!

Oi. She’s super paranoid cause of “parva”.
Peach is fully vaccinated against parvo. Risks of this pup getting it from inside the office are pretty danged slim. Oi.
How did they ever start a business Star ? Their dumb,. Tell her she is hurting that up w/ her spray. Peach is the only one thats been in there right ?

Send us some rain, I can't remember last time it rained here. 90s every day...humid...I was out after midnight doing chores last night.
Here ya go!

Attachments

• 20200715_115733.jpg
    20200715_115733.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 7
AAAAAhh Yup! Plus the entirety of the east 40 you see I cleared last year with a chainsaw, and other small instruments of deeestruction. Still have about 1/4 to clear, but I'll wait until winter when I don't have to mow for a few hours every day.. What I did in the back earlier this week is already 4" and growing. As soon as the soccer ball laying out there starts disappearing from view is when I know I need to get 'er done again.
and you do it because you cant afford a riding mower ? Thats exttream weed whipping

Back
Top Bottom