Granny's gone and done it again

courtesy of the Cleveland show: I rather hear a wet fart from a dry dog then listen to another one of your story's.
lau.gif

Usually by 10 days you can start seeing the veining better. And yes CB was better seeing in them than you, but you were not wearing your glasses.

cause my glasses are for far away. . thank you.
We need to get you to the eye doctor then. Picked up my new glasses tonight, then met Rod for dinner, then groceries. Asked him at dinner if he didn't like my new frames or something cuz he hadn't comment on them. He says oh they are fine, just like your old ones. I said no, not like my old ones. I got a little bling on these, just special for Pam. HE says, oh the old lady bling. Could of smacked him, I say you honestly think these look like the old cateye glasses w/bling. Geez men
1f620.png

Here they are

Quote: We need to get you to the eye doctor then. Picked up my new glasses tonight, then met Rod for dinner, then groceries. Asked him at dinner if he didn't like my new frames or something cuz he hadn't comment on them. He says oh they are fine, just like your old ones. I said no, not like my old ones. I got a little bling on these, just special for Pam. HE says, oh the old lady bling. Could of smacked him, I say you honestly think these look like the old cateye glasses w/bling. Geez men
1f620.png

Here they are

hide.gif

We need to get you to the eye doctor then. Picked up my new glasses tonight, then met Rod for dinner, then groceries. Asked him at dinner if he didn't like my new frames or something cuz he hadn't comment on them. He says oh they are fine, just like your old ones. I said no, not like my old ones. I got a little bling on these, just special for Pam. HE says, oh the old lady bling. Could of smacked him, I say you honestly think these look like the old cateye glasses w/bling. Geez men
1f620.png

Here they are
ohh, I LOVE them ! you got them because I like the bling ? I really do. haha Very pretty. Tell him we are the same age OLD MAN .

Back
Top Bottom