Granny's gone and done it again

Teach, My son tells me everything and I do mean everything. Some of these things makes me uncomfortable but I dont say so because I am the only one he has to ask personal questions to and give advise. I feel like its wrong though for him to talk to me like this. Do you have a suggestion or experience w/ this sort of thing ?

Teach, My son tells me everything and I do mean everything. Some of these things makes me uncomfortable but I dont say so because I am the only one he has to ask personal questions to and give advise. I feel like its wrong though for him to talk to me like this. Do you have a suggestion or experience w/ this sort of thing ?
Too bad he doesn't have a worker any more.

He should be telling his dad this stuff. I asked Tom yrs back to talk to Robert about the birds and bees and he said(Tom) ,He will find out the same way I did. :smack It seems I had that talk w/ him way too early but talk I did. And now he tells me everything. He will be my 40 yr old virgin

hmmmmmmmmmm, baked chicken thighs, rice and mixed veggies for lunch/dinner.. waiting on the cream cheese to get to room temp, so I can make a cheesecake in honor of Scott's BD.
YAY! Any excuse will do to bake a cake!
🎂:celebrate
sounds delish ! I am having chicken and rice too.

He should be telling his dad this stuff. I asked Tom yrs back to talk to Robert about the birds and bees and he said(Tom) ,He will find out the same way I did. :smack It seems I had that talk w/ him way too early but talk I did. And now he tells me everything. He will be my 40 yr old virgin
That was the first thought I had.. So, next time tell him to go ask his dad, gently..

Back
Top Bottom