Granny's gone and done it again

CapricornFarm

Goat lover!
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Cool, Im invisible... First thing Im gonna do is rob a rich geaser then Im gonna go see Twist and when he goes to the store Im gonna sneak up behind him and pull his pants down. Can you imagine how much fun you could have ?
Granny, you are corrupting the young uns.

campingshaws

Enabler
6 Years
Aug 9, 2014
Southwest Louisiana
what painting ? I meant to tell you earlier I watched videos of people doing those pour paintings or whatever you called them. That takes a TON of paint .
The one I posted, the pour my friend did. I’m assuming you saw because I saw your like but I had to hunt it down.

I’ve seen them waste a ton of paint, but you can do smaller ones too. I think sometimes they overdo it for s good video.

Wishing4Wings

Isn't it Amazing?
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
May 7, 2012
Sonoma County, CA
My neighbor also keeps sending me links to rescue dogs. Which...if it was just me I’d be all over. But hubs earlier said no rescues - why I went on my quest for a good gsd breeder. Sigh.
What is his objection to shelter dogs? All of our dogs have been rescues, and they've all been great.

FB doesn’t tell my bday bc I took it down. :wee
:D My FB tells no tales... because I don't have FB!

He seems a little inconsequential
Maybe you'd like this guy better...

Don't they have storm shelters around there?
Granny is about 30 mins away from anything. Safest place is probably the Walmart, but they lock you in. Literally.
There was a tornado warning my first day there. :oops:

It's ridiculous! Yes, looks like a garter snake. Idk how it escaped the King Snakes.
King snakes were busy eating your eggs and attacking your chickens. :(

My dr called. Wants me in thursday.
Why, what's he going to nag you about?

Granny Hatchet

Tastes like chicken
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Sep 26, 2013
madison Indiana
The one I posted, the pour my friend did. I’m assuming you saw because I saw your like but I had to hunt it down.

I’ve seen them waste a ton of paint, but you can do smaller ones too. I think sometimes they overdo it for s good video.
Oh ya, I like it a lot. The colors blended perfectly . I wish you could decorate my house. Your so good at it.

Top Bottom