Granny's gone and done it again

tu mar rowwwwwwwwwww
You should be able to wing sex them. Im thinking the ees cant be feather sexed. I dont remember though ORRR you could sex them like my mom/GM used to. LOL Poor thinks. They pick them up by the scruff of the neck and if the feet dangle its a boy if they fight or go up its a girl.

You should be able to wing sex them. Im thinking the ees cant be feather sexed. I dont remember though ORRR you could sex them like my mom/GM used to. LOL Poor thinks. They pick them up by the scruff of the neck and if the feet dangle its a boy if they fight or go up its a girl.
I heard that one too! But it's more like the base of the skull and it's gently.. Did you see the video on wing sexing at the hatchery? danged poor babies go tumbling down through here and there and eventually end up in a tub to get shipped.

I heard that one too! But it's more like the base of the skull and it's gently.. Did you see the video on wing sexing at the hatchery? danged poor babies go tumbling down through here and there and eventually end up in a tub to get shipped.
yes , I have seen those. I have never ordered from them. I find them cruel. I much rather take my chances I think w/ a back yard reputable breeder

Back
Top Bottom