Granny's gone and done it again

evening all. Man am I beat. Got the middle tit and rodeo grounds mowed, The water buffalo moved and that area mowed so have a place for 10 round bales of last years' hay I am getting from Erv for 40 bucks a bale. The 20 bales of this year will go in the "hay" barn so out of the weather. Also got the 3 paddocks. corrals in the area mowed down and everything south taken care of. Unloaded 550 lbs of layer and 50 lbs of oyster shell.

Still need to get the wormwood in the race track mowed, all the ditches done, and the big pasture and the south tit done. Curly was "squirley" started to run towards the tractor and mower then changed her mind and tail up in the air and around and around she raced before finally exiting into the section that is just electric fenced.

Last edited:
DD had her first babysitting job today, two little boys (5 and almost 2). After three hours I locked myself in the bathroom for a minute, and then I remembered Xanax is a thing. Praise Jesus.

Everything was fine. The loved Pixie. Bubba made a “plant cell” for our drawing contest. Also we found this cool feather in the yard? I think it belongs to one of the little hawks. We have a family of them but I can’t see them well enough to identify. They have a warbley little call. Like a trilling sound. Not like other hawks I’ve heard.

View attachment 2285435View attachment 2285436View attachment 2285438View attachment 2285437
Neat feather. What's up with the "help me" note, lol?

Yaks run with their tails in the air just like an Arabian Horse.

OH and the 2 bulls were busy doing that curled up lip and smelling thing. LMAO

And Granny is very LARGE aka still looks preggers. She decided to come and check out what I was doing so told her to get back in the big pasture and drove towards her, Reason the main gates were open as I was driving/mowing both sides.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom