Granny's gone and done it again

CSolis

Crowing
May 17, 2020
Red Level, AL
I am stuck without another book right now---so jealous of you. Before this covid mess I volunteered at a great used bookstore and always had a great choice of books. Now it's a production to get a book and you can't browse among the shelves!
Try the wayback machine online. They have older texts you can either read online or download. I know it's not the same as holding a book, but may hold you over until you can get back to the library, and no moldy, musty books are on their shelves.

CapricornFarm

Goat lover!
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
I have a Walther 9mm, .380 and a .22, and love them all.. Also have a Savage .22 rifle and of course an AR 15. And I have tons of ammo stored up.. Since I've moved here haven't been to the range, but I'm NRA certified, plus military experience never leave ya.
Right on! We have 2 rifles and a shotgun.

CSolis

Crowing
May 17, 2020
Red Level, AL
I had a body scan done. I weight 170, so 75 lbs of fat, the rest is bone and muscle. He said my muscles are wasting. I need to do some strength training. Hard to do at home because I am lazy.
Best exercise in the universe is walking, or so I've found. Gator and I walked 2 miles each morning and I got fit fast.
BTW, I have an uncle (dad's younger brother) who lives in Modesto. He's a retired school teacher. Both his boys live around your area.

CSolis

Crowing
May 17, 2020
Red Level, AL
Any of you guys ever read "The Lymond Chronicals" They were written by Dorothy Dunnitt?
https://www.goodreads.com/series/45024-the-lymond-chronicles
It's a story about one Scottish man who lived during the life time of Mary Queen of Scots. It has more twists and turns in it than a road and could possibly cause whiplash if read too fast.
I've got the whole set.. I want to get another set she wrote called.
The House of Niccolò Series

Top Bottom