Granny's gone and done it again

Sounds like yo have come to the right place, Granny has that same sort of special culinary skill.......

Welcome -- no pie here, but there is a batch of some pretty darn fabulous chocolate chip cookies in process in my kitchen as I type........stop by in about 20 minutes and you can have some.....

droolin.gif
Am I late?
wee.gif
Am I late??
wee.gif
Am I late???
droolin.gif

I need to start some soup, bbl :hugs

Let your DH cook. Is he working ? I would cook some for you but you would probably throw it at me too. LOL 
DH would do it in a minute, but yes he's at work. He works Monday thru Friday unless he takes vacation time to make it a long weekend off. I would never throw anything you cook at you. I was brought up that if you didn't like something that was cooked, you just shut-up & eat it. Glad that I was, it's disrespectful to be grumbling about the food if your not willing to get up off your ASK and cook something different for everyone. I've found when I'm sick I still try to do things around the house, IMO it seems to make the illness go faster. I don't get sick often, so if I'm down & out on the couch for a couple of days I should probably be in a hospital. Mind you I'm not running marathons or anything today. I made a ham & 15 bean soup for dinner & have done a couple loads of laundry. Back sitting in a chair cuz my sinus headache is back full swing & it is making me dizzy & nauseous moving around
1f623.png

well I had one more bean then you Lisa cause I made 16 bean soup with twists bone. It was smoky good .. I made cubed steak from a box w/ gravy. box of mashed potatoes and a can of umm, is it squash? That yellow stuff w/ onions. took care of the chickens and hot coffee in my hand .

well I had one more bean then you Lisa cause I made 16 bean soup with twists bone. It was smoky good .. I made cubed steak from a box w/ gravy. box of mashed potatoes and a can of umm, is it squash? That yellow stuff w/ onions.   took care of the chickens and hot coffee in my hand .
Wow, you go girls, need to get a cup of coffee. Oh forgot about my going out to do chickens lol

Would have loved a big ole ham hock to put in this soup, bet yours was awesome

It smells soo good.   LOL 
OH almost forgot. I just found 5 polish eggs in the fridge. Been at least a month. any chance of incubating ?  air cell looks like it would on a day 7 incubation.

Try and see! People incubate trader joes eggs.

Back
Top Bottom