Granny's gone and done it again

Hubby ran over the hose that runs to Turkey Town , with the riding lawn mower! The hose got wrapped around the underneath of the mower numerous times. Took two of us to get it unwrapped. Now the hose needs repair. I replaced the hose for now, but with a hose that kinks really easily. What a job to get it strung through the brush, and get all the kinks fixed! Must have used up an hour doing that. Finally got Turkey Town watered.
Moved some chicks from one brooder to another that gives them more room. I was trying to clean the brooder those chicks came from, and it freaking started raining. It was not supposed to do that. Hubby unloaded my replacement door for the original coop, and so that sat out there in the rain.
One good thing happened, I did catch that loose cockerel that was sleeping in a tree. I put feed in one of the cages that was sitting around, and he went in to eat it. Shut the door, trapped bird.
My husband ran over my dogs favorite ball. Bright red very large. I bought it at an outlet place. Replacing it will cost 15 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom