Granny's gone and done it again

Youngest brother is in Portland and basically "locked" inside his motel room for the next 13 days. Other then going down to the parking lot for a smoke break, His company is paying for everything and paying him for 8 hours a day. This is the co's new policy before letting him go to work on the ship until end of Jan or so

Youngest brother is in Portland and basically "locked" inside his motel room for the next 13 days. Other then going down to the parking lot for a smoke break, His company is paying for everything and paying him for 8 hours a day. This is the co's new policy before letting him go to work on the ship until end of Jan or so
I bet that drives him batty . He needs more then 8 hrs pay. What about the weekends ?

Mymom and sister are entombed on the way to Madison. I pass by there 3xs a week normally. Its hard. I wish they were somewhere else.

and I wish mine were closer. BUT I have 4 plots up there close to Mom and Dad. Might even be buried crosswise to use as many plots as possible. LOL

I bet that drives him batty . He needs more then 8 hrs pay. What about the weekends ?

NOPE in motel. TBH they have been paying him all year and he has been home since right after the plague hit so like march/april

And getting paid the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom