Granny's gone and done it again

Hmm. Seems like Tom ought to qualify for in-home help of some kind. Is he a veteran? Got Medicaid? How about a church member?
not a veteran, no church, he wont go. He does have medicaid and medicare I will make some phone calls in the am .

Finally managed to get flowers ordered on Sat morning and then get a phone call Sat afternoon/ they can't find any florist in the area to fill the order by 11 am on Monday. SOO guess its a quick check at the local (here) grocery stores and walmart and see what if anything would be appropriate. That will learn her kids (doubt it) to quit dicking around and then BAM lets do it Monday morning. Aunt passed weds night and arrangements weren't made until late Friday and then no notice until everything was closes.
Costco has beautiful flower bouquets.

Our house keeper is "in home help"
Your Nancy? You need someone to come and stay all day while you are gone. Whatever agency sends Nancy, call them and tell them that you need extra help while you are gone, and what's going on. Right away, yes.

Your Nancy? You need someone to come and stay all day while you are gone. Whatever agency sends Nancy, call them and tell them that you need extra help while you are gone, and what's going on. Right away, yes.
yes She asked me to call their co. when she was here last (I did) for more hrs because of my heart.

Back
Top Bottom