Granny's gone and done it again

Poor Robert? He has the life of Riley.
I think maybe you dont understand Robert so much. Crapping 10 xs a day and hard walking because he is so sore or his bent spine, No friends in this world, unable to communicate freely Is Not the life of riley afraid to go in a store alone scared to talk on a phone . He is special needs H2o and no one knows him as well as I do. He has been trying to wait on me all week because he is scared because if something happens to me his world is over. He will either be in a home or homeless because no one gives 2 shits what happens to him.

I think maybe you dont understand Robert so much. Crapping 10 xs a day and hard walking because he is so sore or his bent spine, No friends in this world, unable to communicate freely Is Not the life of riley afraid to go in a store alone scared to talk on a phone . He is special needs H2o and no one knows him as well as I do. He has been trying to wait on me all week because he is scared because if something happens to me his world is over. He will either be in a home or homeless because no one gives 2 shits what happens to him.
If he is that bad off they need to get in-house help for him and Tom while you are gone. What happened with the worker that came the other day?

Why is he sore? From his IBD? Is something wrong with his back?

Anyway... what I had in mind, Granny, is make a list of how to do stuff and maybe what time to do it. Then don't helicopter, just let him do it. Evaluate after and see what, if any, changes need to be made in the list to help him do better next time. Could Robert microwave meals for Tom? Take him cereal in the morning? Could you have sandwiches wrapped and ready to serve for lunches?

Who makes these decisions anyway? That's crazy.
Welcome to California! :hmm

Been shoveling manure , like 4 loads of bunny poo onto the flower garden. Started moving one of the rabbit hutches. I need to do some repairs and modifications.
Feeling kind of down, seems like hubby doesn't approve of anything I do. He really hates it when I sleep in. I got up early today and brought the incubator downstairs so the kids could see the hatch. After about an hour I was cold and tired, so went back to bed. Then when I come down he has a snarky comment. It makes me wonder if he wants me around at all.
Sorry Cap. :hugs
Maybe time for a heart to heart with your man. Tell him his comments are hurtful.

worried. Poor Robert is about to have all my chores thrown on him .
It will be a test for him for sure, but I still think he will do okay. With all his problems, he still has his intelligence.
He can look up how to use the microwave on the internet. There's bound to be a Youtube video about it.

and it actually is a life or death situation. He is going to need to give Tom all his meds and shots. feed all the critters, keep up w/ stuff. I honestly dont think he can do it all but I dont see where I have a choice unless they send me home same day.
Hopefully you can get a day nurse or worker to come in for Tom's meds. That is a huge responsibility and can be confusing. Unless Tom can keep track of what and when? Does Robert even get up in time to give Tom his meds?
Maybe SD can stay and help with that.

Maybe Blue. I already did that with him and the fish. Good thing too cause he was about to feed them 100xs more then they needed. Thats why I thought if I got an auto feeder he would concentrate on his dad better. He already told me he cant feed him and Tom dont know how to use the microwave either
Necessity is the mother of invention, and maybe they will get it figured out because they have to. Can you make sure there are things they can eat easily? Gallon of milk and a bunch of cereal. Bread and peanut butter and jelly. Maybe some lunch meat, some bananas, cheese and crackers... things that don't need cooking so they won't starve.

If you end up in Cincy, did they tell you how long you would have to stay?

Welcome to California! :hmm

Sorry Cap. :hugs
Maybe time for a heart to heart with your man. Tell him his comments are hurtful.

It will be a test for him for sure, but I still think he will do okay. With all his problems, he still has his intelligence.
He can look up how to use the microwave on the internet. There's bound to be a Youtube video about it.

Hopefully you can get a day nurse or worker to come in for Tom's meds. That is a huge responsibility and can be confusing. Unless Tom can keep track of what and when? Does Robert even get up in time to give Tom his meds?
Maybe SD can stay and help with that.

Necessity is the mother of invention, and maybe they will get it figured out because they have to. Can you make sure there are things they can eat easily? Gallon of milk and a bunch of cereal. Bread and peanut butter and jelly. Maybe some lunch meat, some bananas, cheese and crackers... things that don't need cooking so they won't starve.

If you end up in Cincy, did they tell you how long you would have to stay?
He knows how to use the microwave Wishing, The meals themselves dont have instructions. When I make them I taste test them and add butter or salt where its needed and make sure there hot I am gonna do like Blue suggested and make some calls tommorow . Hopefully I can get respite care for him.
I bought lunch meat for them

Back
Top Bottom