Granny's gone and done it again

Looks like something that won't upset Robert's stomach. How's he doing? You said a flair was starting?
He is hanging in. He never told me he was in a flair. He is trying to hide it so I havent said anything to him but I see the trips he is making to the bathroom.

Interesting, Granny! Had not heard of this, but explains a lot. Think maybe The Kid has this, his handwriting is horrible! He is ok if he can do his schoolwork by keyboard though. Funny thing though, he can make the teensiest tiniest origami critters and things you ever saw. So go figure.
This is why Robert dont want/isnt able to drive.

he had ADD, scoliosis, autism, arthritis, Crones, Theres more Blue, Im just not remembering right now. Im a mess. Drs said the frontal lobe of his brain is damaged.
As far as his autism, He is a mimic .A very good one at that. His memory skills are in the 99%til and whatever show he watches (which is usually history channel) he can recite back to you 10 years from now. He cant apply what he knows, he can recite it. Problem solving skills are great

My Kid is 14. I hope he will be able to drive. I'm more worried about his judgment and focus/ distractability than anything. My GirlChild put a big crease in the door of the car she drives the other day in a gas station due to these very issues. Sigh. A car came toward her (it was dark), headlight blazing, and instead of hitting the brakes she cranked the wheel to the right. And hit one of those posts they have to keep you from hitting the gas pump. Ouch. But hey. Could be worse, right?

he had ADD, scoliosis, autism, arthritis, Crones, Theres more Blue, Im just not remembering right now. Im a mess. Drs said the frontal lobe of his brain is damaged.
As far as his autism, He is a mimic .A very good one at that. His memory skills are in the 99%til and whatever show he watches (which is usually history channel) he can recite back to you 10 years from now. He cant apply what he knows, he can recite it. Problem solving skills are great
There otta be a way to market that ...

Back
Top Bottom