Granny's gone and done it again

Im the first one up ? whow....
Gmorning all, Its raining. Way better then snow. I was not ready to get up but bladder said Ohh your getting up and I figured since I was here might as well stay.

Good morning! I've been up for a bit but we just launched several new contests so I was going through those first. You guys should come participate! There's something for everyone and a chance to win a 2021 BYC Calendar!

Ugg, was going to make soup w/ Robert and his job to peel potatoes went south. They had sprouts, one had mold and they were a little soft. They were ok IMO but he decided I was trying to make him eat rotted potatoes and refused them so they are in the garbage now.

No mixed emotions here. Happy to see them get their own families. They are like vicious wolf pups at 9 weeks.
Puppies are jerks. pics to follow
DDA38ED6-C4B0-4271-89BF-67EF1DCD8C6A.jpeg
57933A9A-50FD-48A4-B394-C6F17C2B8FD8.jpeg
9CD5133F-E29A-4E25-BB10-F4CF1D76008A.jpeg

I got him a new toy from tractor supply that he loved until he discovered the towel I used on him cause he was playing in the mud!
Old towel, I’ll roll with it. He’s not attacking my toes so I’ll call it a win.

It was a lovely day, up to 71° and sunny today. I got the second shower door installed in the Turkey coop. All of the plywood is up to enclose the side that was open. Plus I painted the plywood I put up, and started to paint the interior. Two more sides to paint.
Hubby brought up another load of sand, so i unloaded it in two of the runs.

Back
Top Bottom