Granny's gone and done it again

CluckNDoodle

Hatchaholic
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Jan 12, 2019
Georgia
Sorry I worried you all. This ear is just the worse. Can't even see an ENT about it until Jan. 4, 2021. I also have about 7 males to call this evening.
That's such a long time to wait to see the doctor. Have you seen a general for it?
7 males??? Are these all of your boyfriends that have been worried about you? Lol

Verna Y

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Sep 21, 2020
Franklin, Ohio
That's such a long time to wait to see the doctor. Have you seen a general for it?
7 males??? Are these all of your boyfriends that have been worried about you? Lol
Been dealing with the GP for a year on this crap. Finally told her I need to see an ENT.
see my response to my own post. LOL

CapricornFarm

Chicken addict
Premium Feather Member
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
There is so much talent from all y’all. I fail with stick people lol

Ah the klompen.

Ugh. Prescription sunglasses are expensive too. I need a new pair....not looking forward to that.

Well. I keep old glasses too. Heck I have a pair that’s specifically painting glasses lol.

I’m here but will disappear after posting this. Long day but got payroll entered. Yippie.
here’s the daily Goose. He was all crazed today. I’m ashamed to say I kicked him out to the backyard a lot this afternoon while I was trying to do work - he was totally in a mood to get into all the things and munch my toes. The pic of him
On the futon he’s going after a sock but when he sleeps... View attachment 2423211 View attachment 2423212 View attachment 2423213
Look at those paws! Going to be a good sized guy.

Top Bottom